Indigo Recruitment 2021 Out – Assistant Manager Job Openings: Indigo has released the Job openings for the post of Assistant Manager -Engineering Budget & KPI Management. The Job location for the post is Gurugram. Eligible candidates can apply now. Indigo Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria and other details are given below, check here.
Indigo Recruitment 2021 Details:
The Board’s Name
The Post’s Title
|Assistant Manager -Engineering Budget & KPI Management|
Indigo Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should complete Engineering Graduate from a reputed College / MBA in Finance and Accounting / Data Analytics from a good institute. The Applicants must have 5 to 8 years experience in relevant filed.
Indigo Recruitment 2021 Responsibilities:
- Examining and assessing various engineering cost heads.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders to gather cost inputs for their verticals.
- Preparation of the Engineering Budget for the Year.
- Estimate engineering costs on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Keeping track of and comparing actual Engineering costs to budgeted costs.
- Coordination of Engineering’s annual KPIs compilation.
- On a monthly basis, monitor the KPIs and analyse the gaps in fulfilling the KPIs.
- Collaborating with diverse stakeholders to put measures in place to reach the KPIs.
- Projecting the Engineering Infrastructure Needs to Support Fleet Growth.
- Working with ADMIN to ensure that the Engineering infrastructure needs are met
How to Apply Indigo Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can go to the https://goindigo
- Check the Carriers page and click “Job at Indigo” Tab.
- Check the “Executive Assistant Manager -Engineering Budget & KPI Management” Openings.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and click “Login to Apply Now” option.
- Click the Login option, Enter the Mobile number and password to login or Sign Up.
- Fill the application form updates the mentioned documents.
- Submit the application form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Job location for the post is Gurugram.
The Applicants must have 5 to 8 years experience in relevant field.
The candidates should complete Engineering Graduate from a reputed College / MBA in Finance and Accounting / Data Analytics from a good institute.