Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2021 OUT: Apply for System Support Engineer Trainee Post || Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and Application Form Available Here!!! – Spices Board released a notification for Selection of System Support Engineer Trainee. There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. Interested candidates can walk in for test at given venue. Written test will be conducted at 09.01.2022. Training Period will be 2 years. Official Notification and Application form download link given below.
Kerala Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|System Support Engineer Trainee|
|Number of Vacancy||
Spices Board Vacancy
There is one vacancy offered for System Support Engineer Trainee in Spices Board Recruitment 2021.
Spices Board Recruitment Age Limit
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 30 years to apply for System Support Engineer Trainee in Spices Board.
Spices Board Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed BE or B. Tech or B. Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics & Communication or BCA or MCA from recognized university.
- Applicant who completed 3 year Diploma in Computer Engineering or Computer Hardware or IT from polytechnics can also apply.
System Support Engineer Skills Required
- Candidate needed to have knowledge in Windows/Linux Operating systems.
- Hardware maintenance system installation and networking.
- Applicants should have skills supporting Desktops, printers, Scanners and other peripherals.
- Management of System Data, allocation, maintenance of Backups and troubleshooting Network Related issues required.
Spices Board of India Salary
Selected candidates as System Support Engineer Trainee in Spices Board will get paid for Rs. 18000 per month.
Spices Board Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test.
- Written test will be conducted at Spices Board, (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India) Spices Park, Puttady P.O, Idukki, Kerala – 685551 Ph: 04868-277033.
- Candidate must report on 09.01.2021 at 10.00 AM.
- Candidate must submit the application form attached with notification while attending Walk in Test.
How to Download Spices Board Application Form 2021?
- Go to official website of Spices Board.
- Go to Opportunities and find job notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- It will lead you to download official notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application and bring it to written test.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There is one vacancy offered for System Support Engineer Trainee in Spices Board recruitment 2021.
System Support Engineer Trainee in Spices board will get paid for Rs. 18000 per month.
System Support Engineer Trainee in Spices Board will get paid for Rs. 18000 per month.