Indian Railway’s launches New User Depot Model – To be implemented across all Zones of Indian Railways. Indian Railways has launched its User Depot Module (UDM) that is developed by Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) which designs and develops most of the important information systems of Indian Railways. The UDM digitally launched across all user depots of Western Railway.
- Implementation of this system will bring in transformational changes from manual working to digital working with real time transactions and online information exchange among all stakeholders.
- This will ensure digitization of complete supply chain, including user depots.
- The User Depot Model system will facilitate economy, efficiency and transparency besides improved asset management. It will ensure improved service level and satisfaction to customers.
- It will ensure improved service level and satisfaction to customers
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Founder: Ministry of Railways
- Founded: July 1986
About Railway Ministry:
- Union Minister: Piyush Goyal
- Minister of State: Angadi Suresh Channabasappa
1) Indian Railways observed Cleanliness Week on which date?- August 10 – 15, 2020
2) Name the National Digital Conference which is inaugurated by Piyush Goyal and organised by CII – Easing Doing Business for Atmanirbhar Bharat
3) Which Minister attended the 8th East Asia Summit Economic Minister’s Meeting? – Railway Minister Piyush Goyal
4) What is the Constituency of Railway Minister Piyush Goyal? – Rajya Sabha(Mahrashtra)
5) Piyush Goyal and Pralhad Joshi dedicated the Railway Museum at which city? – Hubballi
6) India and AIIB signed agreement to improve service quality, safety and network capacity of suburban railway system in which city? – Mumbai
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|