Indian Railway presented “Man of the Month” safety awards. South Central Railway which is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways has presented Man of the Month safety awards to its employees. Gajanan Mallya, General Manager, South Central Railway presented these Man of the Month awards. The award function is conducted virtually through video conferencing.
- South Central Railway conferred “Man of the Month” safety awards to 45 employees for taking timely action to prevent unsafe conditions.
- The General Manager held a detailed review on Business Development Units (BDU’s) and emphasized on the consistent efforts to identify the new avenues of freight traffic and new customers/traders to enhance the loading.
- He advised the officials to explore the new areas of traffic and explain the potential customers about newly introduced tariff concessions and incentives which can boost the loading.
- The officials briefed on plans about running of more Kisan Rails for the benefited of farmers/traders and in the interest of the Nation.
About South Central Railway:
- Jurisdiction: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Subsidiary: Hyderabad railway division
1) Which of the following is the longest Railway tunnel in the world? – Gotthard Base Tunnel
2) Who is the following is a first female locopilot (train driver) of the Indian Railways in India? – Surekha Yadav
3) Which of the following is the headquarters of the newly established railway zone ‘East Coast Railways’? – Bhubaneswar
4) Who among the following is known as the father of Indian Railways? – Lord Dalhousie
5) Which railway zone of India Railways has 13 zonal headquarters? – Kolkata
6) Where is the Railway Staff College located? – Vadodara
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|