Indian Railway initiates ‘Operation My Saheli’ to increase security of Female passengers. The South Eastern Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India initiated the ‘Operation My Saheli’ which is the project to increase the security of Female passengers from the starting point to the destination.
Initially this project is introduced in three trains namely Howrah-Yesvantpur Duronto Special, Howrah- Ahmedabad Special and Howrah-Mumbai Special.
- A Unit of Women Police Sub Inspectors briefed the women passengers on the safety procedures and provided emergency contact numbers.
- The project has been implemented under the framework of the ‘Nirbhaya Fund’,
- The police sub inspectors team will gather the details such as seat number and contact information of the women passengers and will remain in contact throughout the journey.
- Those details will be passed to the station by station throughout the journey of women passengers.
About South Eastern Railway:
- General Manager: Sanjay Kumar Mohanty
- Headquarters: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Predecessor: Eastern Railway zone
1) Who is the following is a first female locopilot (train driver) of the Indian Railways in India? – Surekha Yadav
2) Which of the following is the longest Railway tunnel in the world? – Gotthard Base Tunnel
3) Who among the following is known as the father of Indian Railways? – Lord Dalhousie
4) Which of the following is the headquarters of the newly established railway zone ‘East Coast Railways’? – Bhubaneswar
5) Where is the Railway Staff College located? – Vadodara
6) Which railway zone of India Railways has 13 zonal headquarters? – Kolkata
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|