Indian passport ranked at 58th in latest Arton Capital’s Passport Index. Arton Capital released the World’s Most Powerful Passport Index for the year 2020. According to the Index, The US passport ranked 21 and India, 58. The passport index lists the power of passports in terms of real-time, visa restrictions, factoring in legislative changes, and entry requirements.
The passport of New Zealand to be the world’s most powerful. Japan now holds the second position along with Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Ireland, South Korea and Australia.
|Japan, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Ireland, South Korea and Australia||02|
|Sweden, Belgium, France, Finland, Italy, Spain||03|
- This particular index collects its data from the International Air Transport Association and ranks 199 passports in total.
- Indian passport holders can enjoy visa-free travel to 58 countries including Nepal, Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Seychelles, Mauritius, etc.
- In 2020, as per the Henley Passport Index, Japan ranks first with visa-free access to 191 countries. In 2019, the Singapore passport secured the first position and in 2020, sits at the second position in the table.
About New Zealand:
- Capital – Wellington
- Currency – New Zealand Dollar
- According to Henley Passport Index 2020, which country has the world’s strongest passport? – Japan
- What is the Rank of India in Henley Passport Index 2020? – 84
- Headquarters of Arton Capital located at? – Montreal, Canada
- Which country passport topped in Arton Capital’s Passport Index? – New Zealand
- What is India’s Rank in Arton Capital’s Passport Index? – 58
- Who is the Prime Minister of New Zealand?- Jacinda Ardern
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|