IOB Recruitment 2021 Notification Out- Check Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility Details: Indian Overseas Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of Retired Officers for Compliance Function. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment can check the details of the job notification in this page. The direct link to download the application is provided below in this page. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 15 May 2021. So, eligible candidates should send their response before the last date.
IOB Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Overseas Bank|
Name of the Post
|Retired Officers for Compliance Function|
|Number of Vacancy||
Indian Overseas Bank Job Age Limit:
The officials should not have completed 63 years of age at the time of application to apply for this recruitment.
IOB Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates who worked as a Chief Manager – Credit, Inspection, Risk, Treasury and operation (any one area) at Regional Office/Zonal Office/Central Office for a period of consecutive 2 years are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Officials should have retired from the Bank in the Scale IV on or after 31.12.2018.
- The staff member should have retired (including VRS) in normal course on superannuation and should have not retired under CRS / any punishment are also eligible to apply.
IOB Job Experience:
Candidates should be a retired officer the Bank in the Scale IV can apply. Preference will be given for those who worked as Branch Manager for minimum 2 years.
IOB Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment is Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-.
IOB Recruitment Process:
The selection process will be based on the interview/other selection process. The selected Retired Officer shall be empanelled for a period of two years with annual performance review. Term can be extended for another one year subject to a maximum age limit of 65 years. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for IOB Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Indian Overseas Bank.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the notification link near by “Empanelment of IOB Retired Officers for Compliance Function – The Last date for submission of application is extended up to 15.05.2021 and The monthly remuneration increased from Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000 ”
- Read the job notification carefully; if you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Indian Overseas Bank has been inviting application from eligible Retired Officers for empanelment for the Financial Year 2021-22. The specimen application form is given in annexure. The Retired Officer shall read all above terms before submission of application. The eligible Retired Officers shall submit the application (in person or through post/courier) with required proof addressed to the mentioned below.
- Candidates should mention “Empanelment of IOB Retired Officers for Compliance Function” in the cover.
The Deputy General Manager,
Indian Overseas Bank,
5th Floor, Annexe Building,
763, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 002.
- The last date for submission of application is 15.05.2021 at 5 PM.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 15 vacancies allotted for this IOB Recruitment 2021.
The direct link to download the application for IOB Recruitment 2021 is provided above.
The last date to apply for this IOB Recruitment 2021 is 15.05.2021.