Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Last Date: The Indian Navy released the recruitment notification for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Sports and Law). There are 4 openings available. Interested candidates can apply for the post online. The last date to apply for the post is 28.01.2023.
A degree in Law/ Regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Techs in any field from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the post. The candidates who were born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2001 can apply for the post.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Selected will get Paid on commissioning based on the latest recommendations as per 7th CPC Rs.56, 000/- onwards.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the Indian Navy website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, and mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled in.
- Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Candidates are to take the printout of the application and carry it while appearing for the SSB interview
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/change will be entertained.
The last date to apply for the post is 28.01.2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview
There are 4 openings available.