Indian Forces (Defence) Current Affairs in October 2019
In this we have given, October Month Indian Forces (Defence) Current Affairs 2019 and other important events held on that day. This is very important for all Competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all PSC Examinations.
To Get Topic Wise Monthly Current Affairs PDF Join Our Whatsapp Group….
Whatsapp Group Click Here
India – Bangladesh Navies Undertake Coordinated Patrol in North Bay of Bengal
- The second edition of Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT) of the navies of India and Bangladesh commenced in Northern Bay of Bengal on Thursday.
- Indian Navy said guided-missile destroyer INS Ranvijay and ingeniously built missile Corvette INS Kuthar are participating in the exercise along with BNS Ali Haider, and BNS Shadinota from Bangladesh. The two-day patrol will be followed by the maiden edition of Bilateral Exercise of the navies of two countries at Visakhapatnam between October 12-16.
- The India Bangladesh CORPAT commenced in 2018. The exercise aims at development of mutual communication and sharing of best practices between the two navies.
President Kovind presents prestigious Colours to Army Aviation Corps
- President Ram Nath Kovind presented the prestigious President’s Colours to the Army Aviation Corps in Nashik. Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshiyari, Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat and other senior officers of Army, Navy and Air Force were present on the occasion.
First Training Squadron at DAR ES SALAAM and ZANZIBAR, Tanzania
- As part of Indian Navy’s Overseas Deployment, four indigenously built ships of Indian Navy’s First Training Squadron, Indian Naval Ships Tir, Sujata and Shardul and Indian Coast Guard Ship Sarathi, are visiting Tanzania from 14 to 17 Oct 19. During the visit the 1TS ships would be undertaking port calls at Dar Es Salaam on 14 Oct 19 and Zanzibar from 15 to 17 Oct 19.
EX EASTERN BRIDGE-V
- Indian Air Force is participating in a Bilateral Joint exercise with Royal Air Force Oman (RAFO), named EX EASTERN BRIDGE-V, scheduled from 17-26 Oct 19, at Air Force Base Masirah.
- The last exercise, EX EASTERN BRIDGE-IV was held in 2017 at Jamnagar. For the first time, MiG-29 fighter aircraft will be participating in an International Exercise outside India.
Defence of Andaman and Nicobar Islands exercise 2019 (Danx-19)
- Andaman and Nicobar Command (ANC) has conducted the second edition of Defence of Andaman & Nicobar Islands 2019 (DANX-19), a large scale joint services exercise from 14 Oct to 18 Oct 19.
IAF fires two BrahMos missiles at Trak Island in Andaman Nicobar
- Two BrahMos surface to surface missiles were fired by Indian Air Force at Trak Island in the Andaman Nicobar group of islands. The missiles were fired. The twin firings have been carried out as a part of the routine operational training.
- The firing of the missiles has enhanced Air force capability to engage the grounds targets with pinpoint accuracy from a mobile platform.
- DEFCOM seminar, jointly organised by the Corps of Signals and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has evolved over the years to become a landmark symposium for collaboration between the Indian armed forces, academia, research and development organisations, and the Industry on aspects pertaining to Information and Communications Technology.
- DEFCOM 2019 to be held on 26 and 27 November 2019 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi will seek to deliberate on the theme, “Communications as a Decisive Catalyst for Jointness”. The curtain raiser ceremony for the event was held on 22 October 2019 at India Habitat Centre and attended by senior officers of the Indian armed forces, academia and industry.
Indo-French Joint Exercise Shakti-2019
- Series of ‘Exercise SHAKTI’ between India and France commenced in year 2011. Its a biennial exercise and is conducted alternately in India and France. As part of Exercise SHAKTI – 2019, French Army troops arrived in India on 26 October 2019 for training with Indian Troops.
- The bilateral training exercise will be conducted at Foreign Training Node at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges, Rajasthan. A contingent of the Sikh Regiment of Sapta Shakti Command will represent Indian Army in this exercise. The French Army delegation will be represented by troops of 21stMarine Infantry Regiment of 6th Armoured Brigade. The bilateral exercise will be conducted from 31 October 2019 to 13 November 2019.
2019 All Current Affairs Capsule Download – Click Here
General Knowledge Study Materials Click Here for Download
All subject Study Materials Click Here for Download
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|