Indian Defence Current Affairs – November 2018
In this we have given, November Month Indian Defence Current Affairs and their other details. This is very important for all Competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all PSC Examinations.
To Get Topic Wise Monthly Current Affairs PDF Join Our Whatsapp Group….
Whatsapp Group Click Here
Indian Forces (Defence)
Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN 2018
- Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN – 2018, a joint military exercise between Indian & Japanese Armies, commenced at Mizoram.
33rd Army Aviation Day
- Army Aviation Corps celebrated its 33rd Raising Day on 01 Nov 2018 at India Gate, New Delhi.
ICGS Varaha launched
- The Indian Coast Guard has launched a new offshore patrol vessel called ICGS Varaha in Chennai. The vessel has been designed and built indigenously.
Financial Powers of Vice Chiefs enhanced
- The Ministry of Defence has delegated greater financial decision-making powers to Vice Chiefs of the three Services in order to expedite the decision making process involved in the revenue procurements of the Armed Forces.
- The 25th edition of SIMBEX, an acronym for “Singapore-India Maritime Bilateral Exercise” is scheduled from 10th to 21st November 2018 off Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal.
- Bilateral cooperation between Singapore and India marks Silver Jubilee this year.
K9 Vajra, M777 howitzer guns inducted into Army
- The Army inducted new artillery guns and equipment, including K9 Vajra and M777 howitzers, at Deolali artillery centre in Nashik district of Maharashtra.
INDO-Russian joint exercise INDRA 2018
- The joint military exercise between Indian and Russia EXERCISE INDRA 2018 on combating insurgency under the aegis of United Nations (UN) is being conducted at Babina Field Firing Ranges, Babina Military Station from 18 November 2018.
10th Anniversary of Indian Ocean Naval Symposium begins
- The tenth anniversary of Indian Ocean Naval Symposium began in Kochi.
Sea Vigil coastal security exercise in January
- The Indian Navy is gearing up to hold Sea Vigil, a massive coastal security exercise covering, for the first-time, the entire coastal mainland and the island territories, in January next year
Closing Ceremony of Exercise Dharma Guardian – 2018
- The Indian Army and Japanese Army completed their joint military exercise, ‘DHARMA GUARDIAN’ – 2018 at Counter Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School, Vairengte, Mizoram, India. It is a significant step towards fostering military and diplomatic ties between the two courtiers.
Refit of Maldivian Coast Guard Ship Huravee
- Maldivian Coast Guard Ship (MCGS) Huravee successfully completed her refit at Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam and the ship was formally handed over to Maldives.
Visit of COAS to Vietnam
- General Bipin Rawat, Chief of the Army Staff is scheduled to visit Vietnam from 22 to 25 November 2018 on an official bilateral visit.
- The United States and South Korea have scaled down an annual joint military exercise, Foal Eagle, scheduled for the spring of 2019.
Exercise INDRA 2018
In Uttar Pradesh, 11 days long joint military exercise between India and Russia culminated at Babina Military station, Jhansi.
2018 Important Dates and Days – Click Here
2018 Current Affairs Download – Click Here