Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard has released the Notification for the post of Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) Metal Sheet Worker (Skilled) and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. Candidates are advised to visit ICG website i.e. indiancoastguard.gov.in on a regular basis for important updates regarding the said recruitment.
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Notification 2023
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Designation||Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) Metal Sheet Worker (Skilled) and Multi Tasking Staff|
|No of Vacancy||10|
|Closing Date of Apply||With 45 Days|
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed 18-27 Years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 10th pass from recognized Board and should possess a valid Driving License for both Heavy and Light Motor Vehicles.
- Applicants shall have a Matriculation pass or its equivalent from a recognized board or ITI from recognized Institution.
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Salary 2023:
The salary Offered for the above said post is up to Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 per Month.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- All applications will be scrutinized subject to eligibility criteria and the call letters will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for document verification & appearing in Written Examination.
- Merit list will be prepared strictly based on merit position as per marks obtained in written examination and qualification in respective trade tests (wherever applicable). The merit list will be published on the ICG website along with necessary instructions.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:
- The details of age, educational qualification, proforma for Application & Caste Certificate, important instructions, etc., are available in the Indian Coast Guard website indiancoastguard.gov.in.
- The application with duly affixed self-attested colour photograph should be accompanied by Xerox copies of all the educational, technical and experience certificates/marks sheets, caste certificates in prescribed format, etc.
- The duly filled application with all the requisite documents should be sent to “The Commander, Coast Guard Region (East), Near Napier Bridge, Fort St George (PO), Chennai – 600 009 by Ordinary Post only within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Applicants do not exceed 18-27 Years as on last date of receipt of applications.
Candidates must have completed 10th pass from recognized Board and should possess valid Driving License for both Heavy and Light Motor Vehicles.
Salary Offered for the above said post is up to Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 per Month.