Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern || Check Examination Details: Indian Coast Guard has released the exam notice and syllabus/Exam Pattern for Chargeman (Group ‘B’, Non Gazetted) post. Candidates who are waiting for the examination can download the syllabus and exam pattern PDF in our blog, Prepare well.
Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Syllabus 2021 Download PDF:
|Name of the Board||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||Chargeman (Group ‘B’, Non Gazetted).|
|Number of Shortlisted||775|
|Exam Date||22.11.2021 to 24.11.2021|
|Status||Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Exam 2021 Details:
The written examination is scheduled from 22 Nov – 24 Nov 21. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated accordingly. The written examination will be pen-paper based. The paper will be bilingual and questions will be objective type with four multiple choices. The duration of the exam will be of one hour. The maximum marks for the written test will be 80 consisting of 80 questions with one marks each for correct answer. No negative marking.
|Sl.||Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration||Passing Marks|
|A||Mathematics||20||20||01 Hour||UR/OBC/EWS- 40|
Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Syllabus Topics 2021:
- General Awareness
- Mathematical Simplification
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic Identities
- Linear Equations and Polynomials
- Simultaneous Equations
- Basic Trigonometry
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage
- Work, Time, Speed and Distance
- Simple Mensuration
- Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
- Passage, Preposition
- Correction of sentences
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Meanings of difficult words
- Use of adjectives
- Compound preposition
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
- Culture and Religion
- Freedom Movement
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defense, Wars and neighbours
- Awards and Authors
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs
- Languages, Capitals and Currencies
- Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities
- National Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/ Flag/Mountains
- Sports: Championships / Winners /Terms / Number of Players, General Science etc
- Numerical Reasoning & Associative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling
- Coding and Decoding
- Seating arrangement
- Decision making
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets / Earth/Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its application, Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Heat, Temperature, Metals and NonMetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure, Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
- Newton’s laws and applications, circular motion, Motion of System of particles and rigid body, gravitation, Property of Bulk Matter, thermodynamics, behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillation and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of matter and radiation, Atom and Nuclei.
- Conductors, Semi conductor& Insulators; Magnetic materials; Jointing & Cleaning materials for U/G copper cable & OFC; Cells and Batteries (chargeable and non chargeable); Relays, Switches, MCB & Connectors. PN Junction diodes, thyristor; Diode and triode circuits; Junction Transistors; Amplifiers; Oscillator; Multivibrator, counters; Rectifiers; Inverter and UPS.
A total of 775 applications were shortlisted for the document verification and written test.
From November 22nd to November 24th, 2021, the examination will take place.
Here the detailed syllabus and exam pattern are available; candidates can download in our blog.