Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Various Vacancies | Download Notification and Apply Online. Indian Army has released the recruitment notification for 134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-135) commencing in Jul 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun. Total numbers of vacancies are 40. Interested candidates are advised to visit the Official site and download the notification then proceed to apply online at the official site.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Last Date
Online Application for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 is available from 06.12.2021 at 03.00 PM be available up to 04.01.202 at 03.00 PM. Application received after the last date will not be considered. No other mode of application will be entertained.
Indian Army TGC Notification 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Army|
|Name of the Course||135th Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 135)|
|Number of vacancies||40|
|Online application available from||06.12.2021|
|Last date to apply||04.01.2022|
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2021
Indian Army TGC Age Limit
Candidate age limit should be 20 years to 27 years as on 01.01.2022 is mandatory to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021. Which means candidate should be born between 02.01.1995 and 01.01.2002, both dates inclusive).
Candidates should have Engineering degree or are in the final year of Engineering degree course are eligible to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, Lieutenant General HAG Scale, VCOAS and COAS post is Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 2,50,000/- per month,
For Military Service pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier is Rs. 15,500/- per month fixed and for Stipend to Gentleman Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academy during training period at IMA is Rs. 56,100/- per month.
Indian Army Selection process 2021
- The selection procedure is as follows
- Short listing of application: Candidates are shortlisted based on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates up to final semester/year. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidates via their Email.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the selection centre. Call up letter for SSB Interview will be issued by respective selection centres through candidates registered email ID and SMS only. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining letter for training in the order of merit.
How to Apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of Indian Army website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Find and select “135th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-135) (JAN 2022)” on that page.
- Click “Apply Online” and fill the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purposes.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
04.01.2022 at 03.00 PM is the last date to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021.
06.12.2021 at 03.00 PM is the starting date to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 40 vacancies offered for Indian Army TGC 135 Recruitment 2021.