Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2022 Notification (OUT)- Direct Link to Apply for Indian Army TES 47 Available : Indian Army released a notification for the selection of candidates for Technical Entry Scheme – 47. the board start the online application from January 24, 2022. On this page, we provide the detailed view about this course. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is also provided below on this page. Candidates who are interested on this course are advised to check these without any delay.
Indian Army TES 47 Notification 2022 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Technical Entry Scheme – 47|
Number of Vacancy
Indian Army TES 47 Age Limit:
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course started.
Indian Army TES 47 Educational Qualification:
The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent are eligible to apply for this entry. In addition to this the aspirants must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022. Candidates are required to fill their Rank as per Common Rank List (CRL) only in the application. Further eligibility details like eligible stream and others can be referred on the notification.
Indian Army TES 47 Salary:
- The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of Rs.56,100/-P.M as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs.56,100/- to 2,50,000/- with respect to the post they will be selected for. The post/ rank wise salary details will be intimated by the board on the notification.
Indian Army TES 47 Selection Process:
The applicants will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Only the shortlisted candidates will be allowed to undergo SSB interview. The selected candidates are eligible to attend the ‘10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 47 Course’. The total training period will be of 5 years as mentioned manner below,
- Basic Military Training – 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training Phase-I – Pre Commission Training for 3 Years
- Technical Training Phase-II – Post Commission Training for 1 year
The details provided on this page are based on the previous notification. The board is highly expected to release the notification on 24 January 2022. The exact details of this TES 47 will be intimated on the notification. Once the notification releases by the board we will update the details provided on this page if any need. So, Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for Indian Army TES 47 Notification 2022:
- Go to the “Join Indian Army” official site.
- Search and select the ‘online application’ for TES 47 button on the official site.
- Before that, download and read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
- The online application and notification link for this will be available soon.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates can apply for this Indian Army TES 47 notification 2022 through online mode by using the link provided above of by visiting the official site.
The last date to apply for this Indian Army TES 47 Notification 2022 is 23.02.2022
The vacancy details for this Indian Army TES 47 notification 2022 will be intimated later.