Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Check Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Salary and Last Date Details Here!!! The Indian army has recently released a Job Notification to select the candidates for training at Officer Training Academy. There are 200+ Vacancies available at present. The online application for the training is available now. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training, before 06-04-2022.
Indian Army SSC Tech vacancy 2022 details
Indian Army Vacancy:
The Indian army has a notification for recruiting officers by providing training to them at Officer Training Academy, Chennai. There 200+ vacancies available. The candidates will be given 49 weeks training.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be Indian citizen only.
- The Unmarried Male, Unmarried Female, Window of Indian Force Defence Personnel (died in harness for grant of short service commission) can apply for the training.
- The candidates applying for the training must be only the engineering or its relevant stream graduate. Any other graduate from other stream will be not accepted.
- The Engineer Graduate (Civil/ Architecture/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical and Electronic/ Computer Science/IT/Telecommunication/Electronics etc…) can apply for the job.
- Window Of Indian Force Defence Personnel with B.E./ B. Tech in any tech stream and window of non technical with Graduation in any stream can apply for the job.
Indian Army Recruitment Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must be in the Age Limit of 59 years (Men) , 30 years( Women)and (35)years Widow Of Defence Personnel.
Indian Army Selection Process:
The candidates applying for the training will be selected based on two stage process i.e. Shortlisting Interview and SSB Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted by the percentage scored in interview and will be called for SSB interview. Candidates shortlisted by the SSB and declared Medically fit; will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit.
Indian Army Salary:
The selected candidates for the post of Lieutenant will be given the Salary of Rs. 56,100 – 1, 77,500 along with other allowances.
How to apply for Indian Army job:
- The candidate applying for training will have to visit the Official website of the board: joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Application or Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ to register themselves before filling the application.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ and apply for the training.
- The candidate must submit the application form, before 06-04-2022.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the job must be in the age limit of 59 years (men) , 30 years( women)and (35)years widow of defence personnel.
The selected candidates for the post of Lieutenant will be given the salary of Rs. 56,100 – 1, 77,500 along with other allowances
The candidate must submit the application form, before 06-04-2022.