Indian Army 36 FAD Recruitment 2022 Out – More Than 100 Vacancies Offered | Graduate Passed Candidates Wanted. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Fireman, Tradesman Mate, MTS (Gardener), MTS (Messenger) and Draughts mans posts. The scale of pay and specifications of the posts are mentioned below. The last date of receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||Ministry Of Defence, 36 Field Ammunition Depot Pin-900484 C/O 56 APO|
|Which Posts||Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Fireman, Tradesman Mate, MTS (Gardener), MTS (Messenger) and Draughts mans|
|Starting Date to Apply||08.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 21 days|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||03|
The vacancies of PH and Ex-servicemen will be filled first and adjusted against the respective category.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University OR Diploma in Material Management from any recognized Institutions OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized Institutions.
- Applicants shall pass 12th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Two years diploma / certificate in Draughtsmanship (Civil) from any Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Candidates do not exceeding 18 to 25 years for all posts except for the post of Material Assistant. PH person should be in possession of Disability certificate issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt hospital certifying the disability. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of application.
|ESM||Total service rendered in armed force + 3 years|
|PH (UR)||10 years over and above age relaxation for caste, if applicable.|
|PH (SC)||15 Years|
|PH (ST)||15 Years|
|PH (OBC)||13 Years|
Note :- SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate who applies against unreserved post is not entitled for age relaxation and other concessions meant for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirements does not automatically entitle a person to be called for tests. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection / rejection will be final.
- It is also made clear the numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated by the Commandant at any stage, due to administrative reasons. Date and venue of tests will be intimated through Acknowledgement Card.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
|Post Name||Pay Scales|
|Material Assistant||Rs 29200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs 19900|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs 18000/-|
|MTS (Gardener)||Rs 18000/-|
|MTS (Messenger)||Rs 18000/-|
|Draughts man||Rs 25500/-|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
- Candidate will forward application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary Post / Registered Post / Speed Post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
- In case of candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Laddakh Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul & Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island & Lakshadeep last date for receipt of application shall be 28 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. However the crucial date for determining the age limit for all shall be the closing date for receipt of application i.e. 21 days from publication.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
Candidates do not exceeding 18 to 25 years for all posts except for the post of Material Assistant.
It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirements does not automatically entitle a person to be called for tests. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis.