Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army Recruitment has Released the Notification for the Post of Soldier Tradesmen for Vacancies.The Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03 Oct 2020 to 16 Nov 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 17 Nov 2020 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates can check below Information.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of Post||Soldier Tradesmen|
|Start Date For Application||03.10.2020|
|Last Date for Application||16.11.2020|
Educational Qualification For the Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (TC) of last class attended in regular school duly countersigned by BEO / DEO.
Age Limit For the Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Soldier Tradesmen (10th Pass) (Chef Community, Dresser (U), Steward, Washer man, Tailor & Support Staff (Equipment Repairer)||17 ½ – 23|
|Soldier Tradesmen (8th Pass) (House Keeper)||17 ½ – 23|
Selection Process For the Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
General Instructions For the Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates will report at 03.00AM at entry gate of rally ground on the days of the rally. Gate Will Close At 09.30 Am Every day.
- Candidate will not get entry without documents mentioned at Para 4 above and he will be rejected at the time of pre height checking itself.
- NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders and only at Rally Site.
How To Apply For the Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “Indian Army Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Application Form – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|