Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2021 Notification Released – Apply Online Fro ARO Visakhapatnam: Indian Army has released a notification for the recruitment rally in ARO Visakhapatnam from 16 Aug 2021 to 31 Aug 2021 At Indira Priyadarshini Stadium. This rally will be conducted in order to recruit Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation and AMN Examiner) Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant, Soldier clerk/ store keeper and Soldier Tradesman.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, clerk, tradesmen and store keeper|
16.08.2021 to 31.08.2021
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Age Limit:
To apply for the general duty the age of the candidates should between the age limit of 17 years and 21 years. For all other posts, the upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 23 years.
Indian Army Soldier Educational Qualification:
The educational qualification to apply for the post of Soldier General Duty is 10th/ Matric pass. For the post of Soldier Tradesman, the candidates should have the educational qualification of 8th and 10th pass. For all other posts the candidates should have the educational qualification of 10+2 or equivalent.
Indian Army Rally Physical Standards:
Along with the educational qualification, the candidates should fulfill the following physical standards to eligible for this recruitment.
- Soldier General Duty – 166 cm
- Soldier Technical – 165 cm
- Soldier Technical (Aviation and AMN Examiner) – 165 cm
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant – 165 cm
- Soldier clerk/ store keeper-– 162 cm
- Soldier Tradesman– 166 cm
The candidates should have the chest of 77 cm in normal and 05 cm on expansion state to apply for all post except Soldier Tradesmen (5cm expansion). Along with this the candidates should have the weight as mentioned on the official notification.
Indian Army Soldier Salary:
The candidates who will be selected through this recruitment process will be eligible to get the salary as per norms of the board.
Indian Army Rally Recruitment Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done through the selection process, which contains the Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Medical Test and Common Entrance Examination (CEE). The admit card for the examination will be provided at the time of rally for the eligible candidates. Candidates should have the document as mentioned below to apply for this recruitment. These should be submitted at the time of document verification in the rally.
- Admit Card
- Education Certificate.
- Education Certificate with marks sheet
- Domicile (Nativity) Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- No Involvement Certificate
- Parent Consent Certificate
- Details of Previous Rally (Details of Previous Rally attended by the individual)
- Relationship Certificate
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-servicemen
- NCC Certificate.
- NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade Certificate
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- COVID-19 Certificate.
|Apply Online From||20.06.2021|
|Admit Card Date||09.08.2021|
|Rally Date||16.08.2021 to 31.08.2021|
|Medical Exam||17.08.2021 onwards|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Indian Army
- Go to the Careers tab and click on Apply /Login link in JCO/OR enrolment
- Check for the notification and download the notification.
- Read it carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Click on Registration link and fill the details carefully.
- All candidates are required to register themselves online on the official website and apply online which is available from 20 Jun 2021 to 03 Aug 2021.
- Check and note the registration number that generated by the system.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of 8th/10th/12th to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
The direct link to apply for this Indian Army Recruitment 2021 is provided above in this page.
The last date to apply for this Indian Army Recruitment 2021 is 03.08.2021.