Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – Rally at Sonarwani, Bandipora (Srinagar) – Apply Online || Check Eligibility, Application Form & Salary etc. Indian Army has released rally recruitment from the districts of Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Pulwama, Badgam, Kupwara, Sopian, Ganderbal, Bandipora and Kulgam this rally will conducted from 17-05-2021 to 28-05-2021. Young candidates who are willing to join Indian Army can apply in this rally for the post of Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC), Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) 10th Pass and Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th Pass. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and application link were given in this post for your preference.
Indian Army Rally Details
Name of the Board
|Join Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||
|02 April 2021 to 01 May 2021|
|17-04-2021 to 28-04-2021|
Admit Card Date
02 May 2021 to 15 May 2021
- Candidates age should between 17 and half to 23 years or candidates should born between 01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004. Candidates height should be 163 cm of all post and for Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical candidate height should be 162 cm. candidate weight should be Minimum – 47.8 Kgs if candidate age is 17 ½ to 20 years weight should be minimum 58.5 and 20+1 days to 21 yrs their weight should be minimum 61.1 Kgs for all posts except soldier clerk weight should be Minimum – 47.2 or 17 ½ to 20 yrs- 57.7 kgs or 20+01 days to 23 yrs-60.4 kgs
- Candidate circumference of their chest should be 75 cm and expanded for minimum 5 cm and for the post of Soldier Technical candidate Should have completed 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- For Soldier Technical candidate should have completed 10 and 12 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
- Fro Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) candidate should have completed 10+ 2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. OR 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- For Soldier General Duty (All Arms) candidate should completed Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, Minimum D Grade (33-40) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical candidate should completed 10 or 12 with Arts, Commerce, Science group with marks of 50 % and Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/Book Keeping in class 12th is mandatory.
- For Soldier Tradesmen candidate should have completed 10 or 8 standards with with 33 % of marks.
Indian army Selection process
Candidates will be selected based on fitness test, Physical Measurement, Medical Test, and written test. Physical test contains 1.6km running, and medical test details As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site written test will be conduected to medically fit candidates Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit Card for the CEE for the review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialist at Military Hospital (MH)/Command Hospital (CH)/Base Hospital (BH).
Indian Army Documents list
Candidate should have to submit admit card, photograph, educational qualification certificates, domicile certificate, caste certificate, religion certificate, school character certificate, character certificate, unmarried certificate, no claim certificate, relationship certificate, NCC certificate, sports certificate, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, no risk corticated and covid 19 vaccination certificate at the time of joining certificate details were given in the notification briefly
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment
Candidates can go to Official website of Join Indian Army the application starts from 02-04-2021. The go to JCO/OR recruitment then click apply or login or use the given link to find the page and follow the procedures. Then printout the filled application for further use
Application Link (Available Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply before 15-04-2021
The rally is going to held between 17-04-2021 to 28-04-2021
Candidates go to official website of Join Indian army or use the link given in this page to apply for this recruitment.