Indian Army organized Exercise Suraksha Kavach – Joint Anti Terrorist Exercise. Indian Army and Maharashtra Police organized a Suraksha Kavach Exercise which is a Joint Anti Terrorist Exercise. Quick Reaction Teams, Dog Squads and Bomb Disposal Teams of Army, Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) and Quick Reaction Team of Maharashtra Police are also participated in this Suraksha Kavach Exercise.
- The aim of the exercise was to coordinate the drills and procedures of both Army and Police for activating anti-terrorist Quick Reaction Teams (QRTs) to counter any terrorist actions in Pune.
- The exercise was carried out taking all safety norms of COVID-19 into consideration and strength of participating troops was scaled down accordingly.
- The exercise provided an opportunity for both Army and Police to cooperate, coordinate, coopt and streamline their drills and procedures. Overall, it was a great learning experience for both.
About Indian Army:
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Commander-in-Chief: President Ram Nath Kovind
- Chief of Defence Staff (CDS): General Bipin Rawat
- Nomadic Elephant is a joint military exercise of India and – Mangolia
- Exercise Sea Vigil is a coastal defence exercise. It was first held in – 2019
- Where is the Defence Institute of Advanced Technology located? – Pune
- SIMBEX is a joint military exercise by India and – Singapore
- Name the Joint Military Exercise performed by India & UK? – Ajeya Warrior
- Dharma Guardian the Joint Military Exercise between India and which country? – Japan
- Recently, Pitch Black Exercise cancelled, the biennial warfare exercise hosted by which Air Force? – Royal Australian Air Force
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|