Indian Army constructs Memorial in Ladakh for soldiers martyred in Galwan Clash. The Indian Army has constructed a memorial in Ladakh to pay tribute for the twenty soldiers who dies in the Galwan Clash between Indian Army and Chinese Army in June 2020 in the Shyok-Daulat Beg Oldi road. The memorial has the names of the soldiers who dies in the clash and the soldiers been mentioned as “Gallants of Galwan”.
- The Indian Army and Chinese Army engaged in a war in 1962. The War led to the loss of Aksai chin region to China.
- After that, both country armies usually engaged minor clashes along the Line of Actual Control.
- In the series of clashes, Galwan Clash was taken place in June 2020 in the Galwan valley. 20 Indian Soldiers were lost their life at the same time the Chinese side lost 35 soldiers.
- President: Xi Jinping Trending
- Capital: Beijing
- Currency: Renminbi
1) What is the name of the line between India and China border? – Mcmohan Line
2) Wagah Border exists between – India & Pakistan
3) Which country has the longest border with India? – Bangladesh
4) Which force takes care of the land border of India against China? – Indo-Tibetan Border Police and Special Frontier Force
5) When did Galwan Clash happen between India & China? – June 2020
6) The Line of Control (LoC) is a military control line between which two countries? – Indian and Pakistan
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|