Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2022 OUT: Apply for Advocate Post || Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Online Application Link Given!!! – Indian Army invites unmarried Male and Female Lawyers for Short Service Commission (NT) course in Judge Advocate General Branch under JAG Entry Scheme 29th Course (OCT 2022). Online application link for this course will be available up to 19.02.2022. There were totally 9 vacancies offered for this course. Official Notification and Online application link were given below.
Indian Army Advocate Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Course
|Short Service Commission (NT) course in Judge Advocate General Branch|
Number of Vacancy
Indian Army Vacancy 2022
There were totally 6 Men and 3 Women candidates required for Short Service Commission (NT) course in Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
Indian Army JAG Entry Eligibility
Indian Army Age Limit
Candidate’s age should between 21 years to 27 years as on 01.07.2022 to apply for this recruitment. That means applicant should have born between 02.07.1995 to 01.07.2001.
Advocate Educational Qualification in Indian Army
- Candidates should have completed LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State.
Indian Army SSC Selection Process
- Candidates will get shortlisted based on educational qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB).
- In SSB candidates required to undergo 2 stages of selection process.
- SSB interview will be conducted for 5 days.
- Selected candidate will undergo Medical Examination.
- After successfully medical examination was completed joining letter for training will be issued.
Indian Army Salary Structure
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||Rs. 61,300-1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||Rs. 69,400-2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||Rs. 1,30,600-2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200|
*salary will be given based on their post level. Selected candidates also receive other allowances as per Indian Army norms.
How to Apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of Indian Army.
- Go to official selection and click entry scheme.
- Complete the registration process then find required post.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There are 9 vacancies offered for Advocate post in Indian Army.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 19.02.2022 for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022.
Candidate’s age should between 21 years to 27 years as on 01.07.2022 to apply for advocate post in Indian Army.