Indian Air Force Airmen Notification 2018
Indian Air Force Released its Notification for Airmen in Group X Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade), Group Y Trade. Applications are invited from Unmarried Male (Indian/Nepalese) Candidates. Candidates can apply through Online from 03 July 2018 and application window will close on 24 July 2018.
Name of the Post: Group X Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade), Group Y Trade (Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) and Musician Trades)
Age Limit: Candidates must have not completed 21 years of age. Candidate born between 14 July 1998 and 26 June 2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- For Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Candidates must have Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma
- For Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) Trades – Candidates must have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- For Group Y Medical Assistant Trade Only – Candidates must have Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Selection Process: Candidates selection for the appointment of above post can be made by
- Phase I – Online Test
- Phase II – Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test- I, Adaptability Test – II.
- Phase III -Medical Examination
Pay Scale: During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be paid.
- For Group X Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Rs.33,100 + DA
- For Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) Trades – Rs. 26,900 + DA
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through official website www.airmenselection.cdac.in from 03-07-2018 to 24-07-2018.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||03.07.2018|
|Last Date for Apply Online||24.07.2018|
|Phase - I Admit Card||August 2018|
|Phase - I Online Test||13 September 2018 to 16 September 2018|
|Provisional Select List will be Published on||30 April 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online |
(Available from 03.07.2018)
|Syllabus and Model Question Paper||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
For All Latest Notification Click Here
For All Latest Exam Syllabus Click Here
For All Latest Exam Pattern Click Here