India-US ‘2+2’ dialogue 2020 to be held in New Delhi. The India-US two-plus-two dialogue between India and the US is likely to be held on October 26 and 27 in New Delhi. This is the Third Edition of India-US ‘2+2’ dialogue. The First Edition was conducted in 2018. The second edition of the dialogue took place in Washington in December last year.
- During that meeting India & US are likely to carry out a comprehensive review of their strategic cooperation.
- The First India-US Two plus Two Dialogue was conducted on 2018 in New Delhi after the mechanism was approved by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and President Donald Trump.
- The Second India-US Two plus Two Dialogue was held in 2019 in Washington.
- The 2+2 dialogue is the highest-level institutional mechanism between India and USA that brings together our perspectives on foreign policy, defence and strategic issues
- US secretary of state Mike Pompeo and defence secretary Mark Esper are expected to participate in the country.
- Indian Side is represented by Union Ministers S Jaishankar and Rajnath Singh.
- This will also be the second meeting between Jaishankar and Pompeo after the Tokyo Met.
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- President: Donald Trump
- Who is the ambassador of America to India? – Kenneth I. Juster
- Which country has blocked Pakistan’s attempt to proscribe an Indian national as a global terrorist by the UN Security Council 1267 sanctions committee? – USA
- Russia’s Energia space corporation has announced that it is to take the first tourist on a spacewalk in which year, under the terms of a new contract with a US partner? – 2023
- Recently, The US Space Agency, NASA has announced that its headquarters in Washington, will be named after which engineers?- Mary W. Jackson
- The First India-US Two plus Two Dialogue was conducted on which year? – 2018
- Who will represent India in Third Edition of India US 2+2 Dialogue? – S JaiShankar
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|