India inks first trade Agreement with Mauritius, Check Details Here. India has signed the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation and Partnership Agreement (CECPA) with Mauritius. This is the first trade Agreement signed by India with a country in Africa.
This MoU was signed during the ongoing visit by External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar. The main objective of this trade agreement is to encourage and improve trade between the two countries.
India’s External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar signed this CECPA along with prime minister of Mauritius Pravind Kumar Jugnauth.
- India and Mauritius would provide preferential access to a number of items like medicine,surgical equipment etc
- India and Mauritius covers 310 export items for India
- This MoU will boost Indian Entrepreneurs to invest in Mauritius
- Mauritius will get preferential access for export of 40,000 tonnes of sugar into India
- Indian service providers will have access to around 115 sub-sectors from the 11 broad service sectors
- This MoU will also help to focus on post pandemic economic recovery.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Name India’s External Affairs Minister who signed the first trade Agreement with Mauritius:
The first trade Agreement between India and Mauritius was signed by External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar
Name the Mauritius Prime Minister who signed CECPA with India?
This CECPA agreement was signed by Mauritius Prime Minister Pravind Kumar Jugnauth along with India’s External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar