India PV-Edge 2020 – A Global Summit on solar manufacturing. NITI Aayog, The New and Renewable Energy Ministry, and Invest India which is a non-profit venture under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade has organised India PV-Edge 2020 summit. The summit will be held on October 06.
- This India PV-Edge 2020 is being organised in order to boost solar cell manufacturing in India.
- There will be sessions contain the plenary session, sessions on ‘Wafers and Cells, Session on ‘Modules and Production Equipment’ and a session on ‘Supply Chain.
- The summit is also act as an instrument to accelerate the growth and build a climate-resilient world.
What is International Solar Alliance (ISA):
The International Solar Alliance (ISA) is an alliance of 121 countries initiated by India. Rather than ISA India has also put forward the “One Sun One World one Grid” concept and “World Solar Bank” in order to harness the solar power globally.
1) Which country initiated the International Solar Alliance? – India
2) The First Assembly of International Solar Alliance was held on – 2018
3) Who is the Union Minister of New and Renewable Energy? – Raj Kumar Singh
4) Invest India is a non-profit venture, founded in which year? – 2009
5) Invest India comes under which ministry? – Ministry of Commerce and Industry
6) First World Solar Technology Summit is inaugurated by – International Solar Alliance
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|