UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 OUT – For 100+ Postman, MTS and Other Posts | Download India Post Notification PDF and Apply Here. India Post, Uttar Pradesh Circle has released the recruitment notification for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff. Total numbers of vacancies are 125. Candidates who want to apply for India Post Recruitment 2021 are advised to refer the Official site and download the notification PDF then refer it thoroughly.
India Post (UP Circle) Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply
Last date for receipt of application is 05.11.2021. Candidates should apply India Post Recruitment 2021 before the last date is highly prior. No other mode of application will be entertained. Candidates are advised to refer this page till the end for further details and Application form, notification direct link also available on this page.
India Post (UP) Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|India Post, Uttar Pradesh Circle|
Name of the Post
|Postal/Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS|
|Number of vacancies||
Last date to apply
India Post Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
India Post Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Candidate age limit for Multi tasking staff post is between 18 years to 25 years and for other posts age limit is between 18 years to 27 years, relaxable by 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST is mandatory to apply for India Post Recruitment 2021.
For Postal/Sorting Assistant Vacancy: Candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university, required to furnish Basic Computer Training certificate from a recognized computer training institute is mandatory.
For Postman: Candidate should pass 12th standard from a recognized board and should have a knowledge of Local language, atleast up to 10th standard local language is Hindi is preferred.
For MTS Post: Candidate should pass 10th standard from a recognized board, should have knowledge of Local language of Hindi is needed.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Salary
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant is Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,000/- per month, for Postman post is Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- Per month and for Multitasking Staff post salary is Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- per month from the respective board.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the Sports Qualification subject to fulfilment of other prescribed conditions.
- First preference to those candidates who have represented the country in an International competition.
- Second preference will be given to those who have represented a state/UT in the senior or Junior level national championship organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Third preference will be given to those, who have represented a university in an inter-university competition.
- Fourth preference will be given to those, who have represented the state school in the national sports/games for schools.
- Fifth preference will be given to those, who have been awarded National Award in Physical Efficiency.
- Sixth preference will be given to those, who represented a State/Union Territory/University/State School Teams.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- The candidate has to credit Rs. 100 through e-payment at any of the computerized post office in the India using Challan Form provided alongwith this notification specifying “Direct Recruitment of Meritorius Sportspersons to Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS (Erstwhile Group’D’) Cadre under sports quota in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle”.
- Last date for payment of application fee at any Post office is 05.11.2021 and the last date of receipt of application is 05.11.2021.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of India Post website.
- Select “Recruitment” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Fill the application and send it to the belonging address.
The Assistant Director (Recruitment),
O/o The chief Postmaster General,
Uttar Pradesh Circle,
Lucknow – 226 001.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
05.11.2021 is the last date to apply for India Post (UP) Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 125 vacancies offered for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Candidate age limit for Multi tasking staff post is between 18 years to 25 years and for other posts age limit is between 18 years to 27 years is mandatory.