India Post Recruitment 2019 Out – Download Application Form. India Post, Ministry of Communication & Technology has released the notification of 4 vacancies for Staff Car Driver, Despatch Rider, and Painter Posts. Last Date of Receipt of Applications on 15th January 2020.Applicants gets more details given below.
India Post Recruitment 2019
|Board Name||India Post|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver, Despatch Rider, Painter|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||15/01/2020|
India Post Vacancy Details:
- Staff Car Driver – 3
- Despatch Rider -1
- Painter (Skilled Artisan) -1
India Post Age Limits:
- 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2019 (Relax able- 3 years for OBC).
India Post Educational Qualification:
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute. (B) Other Qualification: (i) Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles,
- (ii) Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- VIII Std. Passed with experience of one year in the respective trade OR a certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt.
India Post Pay Scale:
- Level-2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
How to Apply India Post Recruitment 2019:
The separate application should be sent for each post in separate envelops i. e. Staff Car Driver, Dispatch Rider and Painter. The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as “Application for the post of __________ at MMS Nagpur” through Speed Post/Register Post only and addressed to “The Manager (Group-A) , Mail Motor Service, GPO compound, Civil lines, Nagpur -440001. Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/considered.
Official Page – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|