Ministry of Communication Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Check Details Here || Apply Now!!!! Ministry of Communication, Government of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Welder (Skilled Artisan Grade III) on India post side. There is only one vacancy for this recruitment. Interested candidates should respond before the last date. 25.09.2021 is the last date to apply for Ministry of Communication Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Ministry of Communication Jobs 2021 are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification and application form.
- In Ministry of Communication Recruitment 2021, there is one vacancy for the position of Welder (Skilled Artisan Grade III). Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 as of July 1, 2021 for Ministry of Communication recruitment.
- Applicant must have a relevant trade certificate from a Government of India certified technical institution. Alternatively, those who have finished the eighth grade and have one year of work experience in a related trade can apply. Candidates will be chosen depending on how well they perform in the Competitive Trade Test. Only qualifying applicants will be notified of the written test date and location.
- Selected candidates for the position of Welder would be paid between Rs. 19900 and Rs. 63200 per month, based on Level -2 of the Pay Matric as per the 7th CPC.
How to apply for Ministry of Communication Recruitment 2021?
- Go to India Post’s official website.
- Go to the recruitment page and look for the job posting.
- Alternatively, you can download the notification using the URL provided on this page.
- The notification comes with an application form.
- Fill out the application and attach all of the necessary documentation.
- The Manager (Group A), Mail Motor Services, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001 will receive your application.
The last date for the application is 25.9.2021.
There is only one vacancy for the Ministry of Communication recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have age between 18 to 30 years.