India joined with six other countries for the campaign against encrypted social media messages. The Campaign is led by United Kingdom (UK). The campaign is against end-to-end encryption of messages by social media giants such as Facebook, which they say hinder law enforcement by blocking all access to them. India along with six other countries joined this drive. Additionally, the system also prevents law enforcement investigating and prosecuting against online child sexual abuse, grooming and terrorist content.
The other countries are:
- New Zealand
- It marks an expansion of the so-called ‘Five Eyes’ group of nations, a global alliance on intelligence issues, to include India and Japan.
- The call also marks an expansion of the “Five Eyes” group of nations by including India and Japan.
- A joint international statement was released that addressed all tech companies in order to ensure that they do not blind themselves for illegal activity on their platforms such as child abuse images.
- Prime minister: Boris Johnson
- Capital: London
- The virtual Global Vaccine Summit 2020 was hosted by which country’s Prime Minister? – UK
- The First India-US Two plus Two Dialogue was conducted on which year? – 2018
- Who will represent India in Third Edition of India US 2+2 Dialogue? – S JaiShankar
- Who is the British High Commissioner to India? – Sir Dominic Asquith
- India, Israel and which country held summit virtually, to work together in 5G technology? – US
- First Ever Cannabis Medicine Project to be set up in Jammu with collaboration of which country? – Canada
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|