India – Denmark Green Strategic Partnership – Key Highlights of the bilateral summit. Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi and Denmark’s Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen held a bilateral summit. This Summit was held on 28 September 2020 through video conferencing. Both Countries Prime Ministers approve to elevate their relations in a “green strategic partnership” which will address global challenges and solutions on green energy transition and climate change.
- The Green Strategic Partnership is mutually beneficial to both the countries to advance political cooperation, create jobs, expand economic relations.
- This Partnership will focus on the implementation of the Paris Agreement and UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Under this partnership both countries work closely in addressing global challenges and find solutions on green energy transition and climate change.
- Denmark ranks 26th among the foreign investors of India.
- Capital: Copenhagen
- Currency: Danish krone
1) Who is the Ambassador of India to Denmark? – Ajit Gupte
2) Which country topped in Digital Quality of Life 2020? – Denmark
3) Who is the Prime Minister of Denmark? – Mette Frederiksen
4) India and which country signed MoU in power sector? – Denmark
5) Recently, India and Denmark signed a MoU for developing cooperation in which sector? – Power Sector
6) Who is the Ambassador of Denmark to India? – Freddy Svane
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|