Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure: Click Here To Apply Online || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Indian Coast Guard has issued a Notice of Selection Process and instructions on how to apply for the position of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) in General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA), and Technical (Engineering & Electrical) with the Indian Coast Guard. For this recruitment, there are 50 openings. The application deadline is December 17, 2021.
As per the notification, Preliminary Selection from a Short List of Applications will be invited to a Preliminary Selection interview at a later date and time, which will include a Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test, as well as a Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PP&DT).
(a) Short Listing of Applications: Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
(b) Preliminary Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage.
Stage -II :
The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will be conducted tentatively from early Feb to Apr 2022. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02 days for the Preliminary Selection for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Candidates advised to regularly visit CG recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for latest updates regarding change in examination dates, venues and any other information.
- Due to limited vacancies, Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to fix cut-off marks of the qualifying examination for applying and issue of admit card/call-up letters. No communication will be entertained on this matter.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device capable of transmitting/capturing any data are not permitted.
- Any change in the postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Registration number, name and branch opted for.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. The candidate is required to bring one set of self-attested copies of all documents/certificates for verification along with originals in PSB & FSB.
- The candidates are to choose only one choice of Centre from the list mentioned at Para 6 above. The revised centre allocation to the candidates will be based on Percentage in Degree/ Graduation (candidate with higher percentage in degree will be accorded priority for their choice of centre).
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to PSB/ FSB. If any discrepancies are observed in the documents during the PSB/FSB or at later stage, the candidature/enrollment will be cancelled.
- Free boarding & lodging facility only for the duration of FSB will be provided. No lodging and boarding facilities are available for candidates appearing for PSB.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six months from the PSB date.
How to Apply for ICG AC Recruitment 2021:
- For the above-mentioned positions, online applications will be accepted until 1730 hours on December 17, 2021. The following are the necessary instructions for filling out the online applications:
- Candidates must go to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on the “opportunities” button to fill out a “Online” application. Read the instructions carefully before beginning to fill out the application form. Select the advertisement for Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Batch Recruitment.
- Upload your signature and photo.
- A unique Application/Registration number will be supplied to the candidate upon successful submission of the online application.
- Candidates should keep this application number on hand for future reference and to retrieve/reprint their e-admit card. From December 28, 2021 onwards, applicants must print their E-admit card using the URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is December 17, 2021, at 1730 hours.
- The admit card can be printed from the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.be available for print from 28 Dec 2021 onwards till completion of PSB.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|