India Army JAG Entry 2021 Notification OUT – Apply Online for 27th Course (OCT 2021) Recruitment. Join Indian Army has released JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (OCT 2021): Short Service Commission (NT) Course notification. The board has invited Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female law graduates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
India Army JAG Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Join Indian Army|
|JAG Entry Scheme for Law Graduates|
India Army JAG Entry 2021 Eligibility:
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 21 and 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
- Aspirants should have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Indian Army JAG Officer Selection Procedure:
- Short listing of Applications: After short listing of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training
Indian Army JAG Salary:
|Rank||Level||Pay in Rupees|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||Rs.61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||Rs.69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||Rs.1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||Rs.1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||Rs.1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
- Military Service Pay (MSP) MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15,500/- p.m. fixed
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training:
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTARs. 56,100/-p.m
On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10.
In addition to the pay, candidates will also enjoy the following allowances:
- Dearness Allowance
- High Altitude Allowance
- Siachen Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Hostel Subsidy
How to Apply for India Army JAG Recruitment 2021?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard
- Fill details such as Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 8 vacancies are allotted for this Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should apply on or before 04.06.2021
You can apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Recruitment 2021 through the direct link attached above