India and US sign agreement to strengthen dialogue on defence tech cooperation. India and the United States signed an agreement to strengthen the bilateral dialogue on defence technology co-operation.
The statement was signed by Raj Kumar, Secretary, Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, and Ellen Lord, US under Secretary of Defence for Acquisition and Sustainment, during the 10th Defence Technology and Trade Initiative (DTTI) Group Meeting that was held virtually.
DTTI Group Meetings are normally held twice a year, alternating between India and the United States. This time, meeting was held virtually on account of COVID pandemic.
The aim of the DTTI Group is to bring sustained leadership focus to the bilateral defense trade relationship and create opportunities for co-production and co-development of defence equipment.
Four Joint Working Groups focused on land, naval, air, and aircraft carrier technologies have been established under DTTI to promote mutually agreed projects within their domains.
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- President: Donald Trump
1) Tiger Triumph is a bilateral tri-service amphibious military exercise involving the armed forces of India and which country? – United States
2) Recently, Which three countries held a summit to work together in 5G technology? – India, Israel and the United States
3) At which of the following places is the College of Defence Management located? – Secunderabad
4) Recently, India signed MoU to store strategic reserves of petroleum in which country? – US
5) As per data from the Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry which country continues to be the Top Trading Partner of India in 2019-20? –US
6) Who is the Union Minister of Defence? – Raj Nath Singh
7) United States provides how many million USD to India to tackle COVID19? – 3.6 million USD
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|