India and Bangladesh to frame High Level monitoring committee to analyse project implementation. India and Bangladesh will construct a High Level Monitoring Committee. The Decision to construct the committee is taken on the 6th meeting of the Joint Consultative Commission (JCC) which was held via online. This High Level Committee will headed by the Secretary, Economic Relations Division of Bangladesh and High Commissioner of India in Bangladesh.
To regularly review the progress of implementation of projects being run with Line of Credit (Loc) provided by India.
- The Meeting was co-chaired by External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar and Foreign Minister of Bangladesh Dr. A.K. Abdul Momen jointly.
- Both Nations agreed to strengthen the Coordinated Border Management Plan (CBMP) in order to bring such incidents to zero.
- Both Nations agreed to conduct the next meeting of the Annual Defence Dialogue in November.
- Bangladesh has invited investment from top investor of India that will encourage the potential investors to invest in Bangladesh.
- Currency: Bangladeshi taka
- Capital: Dhaka
- Prime Minister: Sheikh Hasina
1) Tripura received first Inland Shipping Cargo under PIWTT from which country? – Bangladesh
2) Name the First container ship which is flagged off by shipping minister Mansukh Mandaviya from Kolkata Port to Agartala via Chattogram port(Bangladesh)? – MV Shejyoti
3) Recently, World Bank granted how many million dollars to Bangladesh for Cross country Road Projects? – $500 million
4) Which Union Minister addressed Indo-Bangladesh Virtual Conference organised by ASSOCHAM? – Jitendra Singh
5) Who is Indian High Commissioner to Bangladesh? – Riva Ganguly Das
6) Reliance Power, JERA signed loan agreement with banks for new power plant in which country? – Bangladesh
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|