Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date – 12th Passed Candidates Wanted. Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi has already inviting the Applications from Eligible and Willing Candidates for Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff. The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. The probation period is of 2 years.
The candidate on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in Delhi Region. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Application Form:
Application duly signed and completed in all respect, should reach to the office of the undersigned by 15.11.2021 by post/by hand (30.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Notification | Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria
- Interested and Eligible Applicants shall pass Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour for Tax Assistants Posts.
- Candidates must have completed 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university, Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute, Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer) For Stenographer Grade II.
- Applicants should pass 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university for Multi Tasking Staff. Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 27 years.
- 5 years for General/OBC candidates 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates (As per Govt. of India instructions for meritorious Sportspersons).
- The applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure. For selection, the short listed candidate will be required to appear for interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground/proficiency test also.
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Notification:
“Application For The Post of Tax Assistant/ Stenographer Grade II/ Multi Tasking Staff Under Sports Quota. Name Of The Sport ____________”
Address : The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.- Personnel), Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002.
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Interested and Eligible Applicants shall pass Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 27 years.
The applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure.