Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 10th Pass – Salary Up to 20,200 | Download Application Form. The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala invites applications for recruitment of meritorious sports persons in different games/sports. The recruitment will be made in the Post of Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff. The application form along with terms and conditions and instructions to the candidates can be downloaded from the Income Tax Departments official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Candidates should read the below mentioned terms and conditions and instructions carefully before filing up the form. The applications may be sent either by post or in person so as to reach the above address by 31.12.2021 (14.01.2022 for candidates domiciled in North-Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir).
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- Applicants shall passed Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent & Having Data Entry speed of 8000 Depressions per hour and Matriculation or its equivalent. The selected candidates would also be entitled to all the allowances as applicable to Central Government employees.
- Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 27 years as on 01.04.2021. The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for Unreserved/ OBC candidates & 10 years for SC/ST candidates in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements as mentioned in DoPT Office Memorandum No.15012/3/84-Estt.(D) dated 12.11.1987 and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
- The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. The selection will be conducted through trial, and written test, as found necessary, which will be announced on the website at a later date.
- Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The written examination and field trials will be held in Kochi. The selected candidates will be required to appear for the same at their own expense. The candidates who are qualified in the written examination and been shortlisted will be required to appear for the field trials which will carry marks. In case any candidate is unable to take the fitness test for any reason whatsoever or having taken the test is not found fit, he would not be considered for appointment, despite qualifying the written examination.
- Salary Offered for above said post is Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500- 81100) and 5200-20200 (G.P. 2400) for Tax Assistant and Pay level-1 (Rs. 18000 to 56900) and 5200-20200 (G.P. 1800) for Multi Tasking Staff.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Applicants shall passed Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent & Having Data Entry speed of 8000 Depressions per hour.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age limit of 18 years to Maximum Age Limit of 27 years as on 01.04.2021.
The written examination and field trials will be held in Kochi. The selected candidates will be required to appear for the same at their own expense.