Important Schemes of August 2018
In this we have given, August Month Important Schemes and their details. This is very important for all Competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all PSC Examinations.
Seva Bhoj Yojna’
- The Ministry of Culture, Government of India has launched the new scheme namely Seva Bhoj Yojna.
- Scheme seeks to reimburse Central Share of CGST and IGST on Food/Prasad/Langar/Bhandara offered by Religious/ Charitable Institutions’
- Ministry of Textiles and Ministry of Power have joined hands under the initiative SAATHI(Sustainable and Accelerated Adoption of efficient Textile technologies to Help Small Industries) in order to sustain and accelerate the adoption of energy efficient textile technologies in the powerloom sector and cost savings due to use of such technology.
- The Health Department is planning to enhance the annual health coverage of Rs.1.5 lakh a year for a family of five under the State’s universal health scheme Arogya Karnataka to Rs.5 lakh a year per family.
‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana’
- Bihar Chief Minister Nithish Kumar launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana’ which promises to provide Rs.54,100 from the birth of a girl child till she graduates and expressed his government’s resolve for empowerment of women.
The government under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved 122 new research projects at a cost of Rs 112 crore under IMPRINT-2 covering Energy, Security, Healthcare, Advanced Materials, ICT and Security/Defence domains.
For More Details Download PDF Here…