Important Events of September – 30
World Deaf Day
- Deaf Day is used to celebrate on the Last Sunday of the September.
- Deaf Day makes the people get them aware of the number of Deaf people in many Countries and their problems which are faced by many of the people who takes the responsibility of the Deaf people.
- World Deaf Day makes every people reach a life by which they can be able to create a lot of positive environment within the people to do any tasks properly and accurately.
- Deaf Day is used to make every people come across the deaf people and also give them every special treatment to focus on every type of activity for their own health cure. There are many people who are Deaf from their Birth.
- It is very helpful for the Deaf people to have better technologies for them to make them hear to live a better life.
- There are many of the Deaf Sports Organization for the Deaf people who wants to go ahead in the Sports and they have many of the Sports Organization like the All India Council for the Sports of the Deaf, All India Association of the Cricket of the Deaf and the Council for the Delhi Sports of the Deaf.
To know Daily events of September Month
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here
Important Links for Competitive Exam:
|Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|