Important Events of October – 09
World Post Day
- World Post Day 2018 will be celebrated at Tuesday, on 9th of October.
- It is celebrated to encourage the countries to carry out various activities to generate the big awareness among people and media about its role and activities on a national level.
- World Post Day is used to celebrate by lots of the people to give the knowledge about the Postal activities done by lots of people to give Postal services to many of the people in the Country.
- World Post Day gives the people to develop their attitude towards building a proper relationship with Postal Services to give lot of possible services to the people.
- There are many of the Post Offices found in many of the India Country.
- World Post Day is used to celebrate to make the people develop many of the Postal Services for the Social as well as Economic Development.
Che Guevara Memorial Day
- Ernesto Guevara was born to Ernesto Guevara Lynch and Celia de la Serna y Llosa, on June 14, 1928, in Rosario, Argentina, the eldest of five children in a middle class Argentine family of Spanish (including Basque and Cantabrian) descent, as well as Irish by means of his patrilineal ancestor Patrick Lynch.
- Carlos Coello (Tuma) – Cuban, killed in action at Rio Piraí on June 26, 1967.
- Alberto Fernandez Montes de Oca (Pacho) – Cuban, killed in action at Quebrada del Yuro on October 8, 1967.
- Orlando Pantoja Tamayo (Olo) – Cuban, killed in action at Quebrada del Yuro on October 8, 1967.
- René Martínez Tamayo (Arturo) – Cuban, killed in action at Quebrada del Yuro on October 8, 1967.
- Juan Pablo Navarro-Lévano Chang (El Chino) – Peruvian, captured and executed in La Higuera on October 9, 1967.
- Simeon Cuba Sarabia (Willy) – Bolivian, captured and executed in La Higuera on October 9, 1967.
- The largest monument to Che Guevara is found in the town of Santa Clara.
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here