Gopala Krishna Gokhale Birth Anniversary
- He was born on May 9, 1866.
- He was one of the social and political leaders during the Indian Independence Movement against the British Empire in India.
- Gokhale was a senior leader of the Indian National Congress and founder of the Servants of India Society.
- Gokhale became a member of the Indian National Congress in 1889.
- In 1905, when Gokhale was elected president of the Indian National Congress and was at the height of his political power, he founded the Servants of India Society.
- He is an moderate.Gokhale is the political guru of Mahatma Gandhi.
- In 1899, Gokhale was elected to the Bombay Legislative Council.
- He was elected to the Imperial Council of the Governor-General of India on 20 December 1901 and again on 22 May 1903 as non-officiating member representing Bombay Province.
- In 1912, Gokhale visited South Africa at Gandhi’s invitation.
- He died on February 19, 1915.
Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for those who last their Lives during the Second World War
- World War II was a war in September 1939-September 1945.
- Millions of people died during World War II.
- This is a cruel historical event on earth.
- There will not be a war like this again in the future and this day was Remembrance and reconciliation for the victims of the Second World War.
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|