Important Events of May – 7
Rabindranath Tagore Birthday
- He was born on May 7, 1861.
- He was Famous Bengali poet, philosopher, composer, writer, and educator.
- Ravindranath Tagore, who founded the University of Visvarabari, was popularly known as ‘Gurudev‘.
- His famous songs were called ‘Ravindra Sankeet’.
- The two songs in the Ravindra Sangeet Naty written by him are Jana Gana Mana and Amar Sonaar, the National anthem of India and Bangladesh.
- In 1877 his first short story and drama came out.
- In 1913, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in his poetry ‘Gitanjali’, the first Nobel laureate in Asia.
- He was awarded the title ‘Veerathirumagan’ by the King George.George was King of England.
- He died on August 7, 1941.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|