Important Events of May-6
Motilal Nehru’s birthday
- He was Born 6 May 1861.
- He an Indian freedom fighter and lawyer.
- He has been the leader of the Indian National Congress party twice since 1919-1920 and 1928-1929.
- He is the pioneer of the Nehru-Gandhi family, India’s largest political family.
- He is the father of former Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
- He Died on 6 February 1931 (age 70).
India’s First Postal Stamp Published: May 6 -1854
- Postal Stamp are used to indicate that the payment has been paid in advance.
- In 1764, the first service was launched in Bombay(Mumbai).
- India was launched the post office in the name of India Post.
- In 1854, the portrait of the Queen Victoria Postal stamp was released.
- The world’s first Postal Stamp was published by the UK.Penny Blake is the name of the Postal stamp that was published on May 1, 1840. Penny is the name of the currency.
- The world’s Second Postal Stamp was published by the Brazil Year 1843.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|