Important Events of may – 4
International Firefighters Day
- International Firefighters’ Day is celebrated annually on May 4th.The day of firefighters was celebrated in Europe today.
- It was decided to celebrate worldwide on May 4, 1999, following a worldwide email campaign to support five firefighters who lost their lives in the largest forest contamination in Australia on January 4, 1999.
- Their service is to the fire extinguishing the fire through natural disasters or accidents or riots.
- To care for the other life, his life will be grateful and their work is unselfish.
Tipu Sultan Memorial Day
- He was born on November 20, 1750.
- He was known as the Tiger of Mysore.
- From 1782 to 1799, the Lord King of the Mysore government.
- The Tipu Sultan’s missile technology was the forerunner of British missile technology.
- Missiles used by Tipu Sultan have been placed at the Radclonda Museum in Woolri, near London.Former President of India Abdul Kalam took the initiative to see these.
Honours of Regime:
- At that time, he introduced many innovations in agriculture as hybrid seeds and high crops.
- Create and Set up a shipbuilding site.
- The Hindu Muslims maintained their fraternity.
- The villages and towns had equal growth.
- He used rocket attacks in the war.
- He died on May 4, 1799.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|