World Tobacco Abolition Day
- World Tobacco Abolition Day is observed around the world every year on 31 May.
- Tobacco has a chemical called nicotine . This is a drug.
- Therefore, if you use tobacco you are easily addicted to this.
- There are 28 types of cancer in tobacco.
- The member states of the World Health Organization (WHO) created World No Tobacco Day in 1987.
- Tobacco is the second most important cause of human deaths in the world.
- The World Day of Evacuation Day is celebrated on May 31 to bring the harm of tobacco to people .
Walt Whitman Birth Day
- He was born on May 31, 1819 in Huntington at New York, USA.
- He is an American poet, journalist and columnist.
- He is considered the forerunner of the American New Testament.
- He was a school teacher, government clerk, and volunteer nurse in the American Civil War.
- In 1842 he wrote a novel inspired by Franklin Evans.
- In 1855 his most prominent poem was Leaves of Grass (Leaves of Graves).
- Whitman’s attempt to pass an epic read of ordinary people led to the creation of the Lewes of Cross.
- Whitman was involved in politics,opposed slavery in the US.
- Everyone has been emphasized on the basis of ethnicity in his works.
- He died on March 26, 1892 (age 72).