Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Day
- He was born on 14 November 1889 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- He was the first Prime Minister of India(Chief Minister).
- India became the first Chief Minister of India when he was released from the British on August 15 , 1947 . He played the title until May 27 , 1964.
- Children’s Day is celebrated in India on his birthday.
- Nehru, the forerunner of the Indian independence movement was elected by the Congress Party and became the first Prime Minister of Independent India when Congress won in 1952 India’s first general election.
- Nehru one of the creators of the movement.
- In Urdu Jawahar Lal means “red jewelry” derived from the word “Jawaharlal”
- August 15, 1947 New Delhi was awarded to the special Nehru by the Independent India flag.
- He created the Planning Commission of India and drew the first five years of the project in 1951. It defined investment and agriculture of the government’s factories.
- Jawaharlal Nehru started the National Herald magazine in 1938. The window was closed in 2008.
- Nehru went to jail for the first time in 1921 to participate in Gandhi’s non-cooperation movement in 1920.
- In 1922 Nehru was released because of her exclusion.
- Despite his struggle he spent Nine years in jail.
- In the days of his imprisonment Nehru wrote books of world history (1934), autobiography (1936) and India’s discovery.
- Nehru was arrested on June 15, 1945 for participating in the Quit India Movement.
- Numerous public organizations and memorials across India are dedicated to Nehru’s memory.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University is one of India’s most prestigious universities.
- The port of Jawaharlal Nehru near Mumbai city.
- Nehru’s residence in Delhi is preserved as Nehru Memorial Library and Library.
- Ananda Bhavan and Suraj Bhavan of the Nehru family are the legitimate memory of Nehru and his family.
- Nehru was the best English writer.
- His books are “The Discovery of India”, “Glimpse of World History”, his “Biography” and “Duarte Freedom”.
- He died on May 27, 1964.
Ravi Shastri BirthDay
- He was born on 27 May 1962 in Bombay.
- He is a former Indian cricketer.
- He is an all-rounder.
- He will pose the right hand and the left hand spin.
- His international career began when he was 18 years old and lasted for 12 years.
- As a batsman he was a symbol of his elegant “chapati”.
- Shastri became famous for the Fire of the 2008 Summer Olympics Fire Group’s Oman Branch.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|