Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit Birth Day
- He was born on 24 May 1686.
- He was a Dutch-German-Polish physicist, inventor, and scientific instrument maker.
- He discovered the mercury-glass thermometer in 1917.
- He is widely known for the discovery of the Fahrenheit temperature unit.
- As the Fahrenheit temperature unit is named by in his name.
- A pioneer of exact thermometry,he helped lay the foundations for the era of precision thermometry by inventing the mercury-in-glass thermometer (first practical, accurate thermometer) and Fahrenheit scale (first standardized temperature scale to be widely used.
- He died on 16 September 1736.
Alexandrina Victoria Birth Day
- She was born on May 24, 1819.
- She was a British colonizer of Great Britain and Ireland, on the 20th of June 1837 and the first Empire of British India on 1 May 1876.
- His reign was 63 years and 7 months.
- A period of time that is centered on her reign is known as the Victorian period.
- The United Kingdom became a constitutional monarchy when the Victoria administration was in charge.
- Her time is the highlight of the industrial revolution . This has created social, economic , and technological developments in the UK. During his reign the British Empire expanded and reached its peak, and was the leading world power of the time.
- she is called “grandmother of Europe”.
- She died on January 22, 1901.
Nicolaus Copernicus Memorial Day
- He was born on February 19, 1473 in Poland.
- He is astronomer, mathematician and scientist, physician and economist.
- Nicholas Copernicus explored that the planets were centered around the Sun.
- He is best known as the first astronomer to posit the idea of a heliocentric solar system—a system in which the planets and planetary objects orbit the sun.
- He is a multi-faceted member of the European Renaissance , mathematician, astronomer, lawyer, doctor of law, doctor of four languages, translator, pedophagus, artist,Catholic guru, governor, state ambassador and economist.
- In 1517 he derived a quantity theory of money – a key concept in economics – and in 1519 he formulated an economic principle that later came to be called Gresham’s law.
- He created a revolutionary policy based on solar eclipse and created a new development in astronomy.
- He died on May 24, 1543.
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|