Carl Linnaeus Birth Day
- He was born on May 23, 1707.
- He is a pioneer scientist who studied the species of Sweden.
- He was a botanist , zoologist and physician.
- He is the founder of the new scientific, scientific classification system and nomenclature.
- He is regarded as one of the pioneers of modern chauvinism or ecology.
- He is therefore known as the father of modern classifications.
- Linnaeus wrote the book Floro Leponica.
Linnaeus gave life on a scale system. His classification consists of five steps:
- Division (kingdom)
- Race (species)
- He divides species into plants , such as plantae- plants , and animalia- animals.
- Each of these categories is divided into classes, classes, and arrays as genus and genus species.
- Systema Naturae
- Classification of species
- Philosophia Botanica of plants
- Swedish postal stamps and banknotes released by Linnaeus have been released.
- Lennaeus has a number of statues around the world.
- The Linnean Medal was awarded to those who worked best in botany or zoology on behalf of the London Linn Society of 1888.
- The Lancashire University was approved by the Swedish Parliament on 1 January 2010 joining the Vauxhoe University and Caller College.
- Linnaeus is also known as the twin genus ,moon crater and cobalt sulfite ore (linnaeite).
- He died on January 10, 1778.
International Day to End Obstretric Fistula
- In developing countries, about 2 – 3.5 million women live with maternity fistula.
- Half a million people per year suffer from this.
- It can be completely cured .
- The Campaign Movement was initiated in 2003 to completely abolish it.
- I Tongue The council announced May 23 as a miscarriage festal day .
World Turtles Day
Turtles are the oldest living organism.These are some 200 million years old.
The body is closed by a shield with a special structure.
This turtle race is now rapidly disappearing.World Turtle Day is adopted since 2000 by protecting and destroying people.
In 1990, the American Turtle Rescue Team was founded by Susan Delham and Machal Thompson.
The couple, who are interested in animals, have been tasked to create awareness for the restoration of this creature by celebrating the Turtle Day since 2000.
In 1972, Forest Department was declared as a breeding breed.
The Student Turtle Protection Alliance was established in 1971 by Romulus Witcher and Valliyappan.