Puchalapalli Sundarayya Memorial Day
- He was born on 1 May 1913.
- He was an Freedom fighter.
- He was a founding member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) and a leader of the peasant revolt in the former Hyderabad State of India, called the Telangana Rebellion.
- He is popularly known as Comrade PS.
- In 1932 he participated in the Salt Satyagraha and spent the sentence in the Thanjavur Children’s Prison, Trichy and Rajamagendraapuram jails.
- In 1933-1934 he was impressed with the Communist Party of Comrade Amir Hyderar Khan who formed the Communist Party in South India.
- In 1934 he became a member of the Communist Party’s Central Committee.
- In 1952, Sundarayya was elected to the Rajya Sabha and was appointed Chairman of the Communist Party of India Communist Party.
- In the first Andhra Pradesh election held in 1955, Sundarayya was elected to the party in the legislative assembly.
- In 1936, when the All India Farmers Association was formed, one of its founding leaders.He was then elected as its co-secretary.
- His book “Telangana Armed Struggle and Its Lessons” is a complete book on the armed struggle of the Telangana people.
- He died on 19 May 1985(age 72).
World Family Doctor Day
- Every year on May 19th, the World Family Doctor Day is observed.
- The World Wide Labor Organization (WONCA), the first of its kind in the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2010, announced the first day of 2010 to provide a role and service to family care professionals around the world.
- Today is a wonderful opportunity to recognize the central role of the ability of physicians to provide personal, comprehensive and continuous health care for all patients.
The purpose of celebrating this day:
- Considering the work of family doctors around the world.
- Recognizing family doctors
- Strengthen the mental health of family doctors.
- Bringing the key issues associated with family doctors and their work in support of health care workers around the world.
Janaki Ramachandran Memorial Day
- She was born on November 30, 1923.
- First Woman Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- Vaikom Narayani Janaki or commonly known as V. N. Janaki was a Tamil actress and politician.
- The famous actor and former Tamil Nadu chief minister M.G.Ramachandran is the third wife.
- M.G.R. After the death of December 24, 1987, Janaki was appointed Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on 7 January 1988.But he lost the coup on January 30, 1988, because her were not able to prove their confidence in the legislature in party members.
- She died on May 19, 1996 (age 73).
Neelam Sanjeev Reddy BirthDay
- He was born on May 19, 1913.
- He was the sixth President of India serving from 1977 to 1982.
- He was the first Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- He was sworn in October 1956.Then1962-1964 he was the Chief Minister.
- Two-time Speaker of the Lok Sabha and a Union Minister—before becoming the youngest-ever Indian president.
- He was the 4th Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
- Secretary General of the Non-Aligned Movement.
Political party: Janata Party (since 1977)
- He died on June 1, 1996.
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|