Elia Magnikov BirthDay
- He was Born on May 16,1845.
- He is an Nobel laureate Russian Zoologist.
- 17 year old Dil joined Natural Sciences at the University of Carcass. He completed 4 years in two years.
- In the first year,he published his first scientific essay on cellar organisms.
- Then he was involved in research on marine life.
- Cattingson worked at Gisen University universities, Munich Academy labs.
- He examined the nematodes and the intestinal digestion of flat worms.
- He was interested in researching the immune system of microorganisms.
- He studied the larva of the starfish. In the body of organisms, he found naturally immune system.
- He made many important discoveries. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1908 with Paul Erlich.
- The term “gerontology” was first used by Elia Magnikov.
- Individual researchers and other scientists have done many studies on human gut glands and aging bacteria. Elijah Megnikov, who is regarded as the “Father of the immunity department.
- He died on 1916 (age 71).
Sikkim’s Day with India
- Sikkim is a small state in Tibet in the northeast corner of India.
- After the independence of India in 1947, Sikkim became a separate monarchy.
- Then on May 16, 1975, Sikkim became the 22nd state of India through popular referendums.
- Here are over 200 Buddhist temples in this state. Nepali and Hindi are spoken languages with linguistic language.
- The special feature of the state is the Kanjanca Peak Peak Peak. It is the highest peak in India.
- Thousands People were killed in the riots in Bombay on May 16, 1932 between Hindus and Muslims.
- On May 16, 1960, Theodor Mayoman directed the first laser photometer at the Hughes Laboratory in California.
- On May 16, 1975, Junco Daib became the first woman to reach Mount Everest.
- Russian microbiologist Ilya Ilyich Mechnikov was born on May 16, 1845.
- On May 16, 1929, the first Oscar-winning ceremony was held in California, USA.